Reduce Workplace Musculoskeletal Injuries
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, musculoskeletal or soft tissue injuries continue to be the number one cause of injury among workers, resulting in time away from work. The personal and financial toll on employees and the company’s bottom line is clear. However, given the number of solutions available in the market, finding the right solution for you may not be as clear.
Atlas IPS not only offers a comprehensive set of solutions to help employers avoid musculoskeletal injuries, but also helps you consider the strengths and weak of each to find the right solution for you.
Atlas IPS solutions include:
- Job Demands Analysis - Measuring the physical requirements of the work to support legally compliant job descriptions and set the foundation for many safety-focused activities.
- Physical Ability Screens - Screening job applicants to help reduce new employee injuries and turnover, and current employees to assist with limited duty and return-to-work processes.
- Stretching Programs - Increasing blood flow, reducing muscle strain, and helping alleviate minor pain associated with repetitive motion, forceful activities, or static/awkward positions.
- Onsite Early Intervention – Assessing discomfort and, if appropriate, providing non-reportable OSHA approved care, as well as jobsite coaching to address the root cause of an employee’s concern.
- At-Clinic Early Intervention – Providing early intervention assessment and non-reportable OSHA approved care at a local physical therapy clinic, as-needed, usually within 24 business hours.
If you are Interested in learning more, please explore our website, or better yet just contact us and let us help you consider your options to protect your employees and your bottom line. We are confident you will like what you hear.
CNA policy holders receive a 10 to 20% discount.
See what our clients say.
“Atlas has been providing onsite injury prevention services for the MasterBrand Arthur facility with fantastic results. Their focus has been on assisting us in managing our employee aches and pains caused by repetitive motion and awkward/sustained postures, and proactively assessing jobs and identifying workplace improvements. Since we’ve partnered with Atlas we’ve seen a decrease in recordable injuries and absenteeism. This has had a positive effect on employee engagement and morale, in addition to the decrease in reduced injuries and absenteeism."
Cara M. Blaudow, Health and Safety Manager