Office Ergonomics: Program Design and Support
By James Landsman
January 24, 2018 - What happens when you want an office ergonomics program and don’t know where to start?
Atlas can help in whatever way you want.
We can design a program from scratch, such as:
- Developing an ergonomics plan, including written policies and protocols for sit/stand workstations
- Creating a strong and cost-effective standardproduct list
- Configuring AtlasWork™, our office ergonomics software
- Providing a list of highly qualified, vetted, and trained professionals who can conduct either telephonic or onsite ergonomic assessments for both local and distant sites
- Training your staff how to conduct office ergonomic assessments, and
- Training you how to manage the entire system, including monitoring and responding to overall program key metrics
With our expert guidance you will walk away with a best-in-class, highly effective, efficient, nationwide solution. It really can be that simple and quick.
What happens if you don’t have the capacity to manage a program?
Atlas can help with that as well. Atlas can provide turnkey service where we are responsible to communicate with individuals on the steps required to initiate an ergonomic assessment, and we follow up with each individual to ensure the ergonomics plan has eliminated discomfort or related workstation issues. Plus, we provide final reports to the people who need them. We help ensure the success of your ergonomics program when you don’t have the time to do so.
One Nation. A Total Solution.
If you are interested in exploring your options for launching an office ergonomics program, please contact us. We support office ergonomics programs of some of the largest organizations in the world. You may be amazed by our client list so if you want references, just ask. We are confident you will like what you hear.