Become a Network Partner
Your connections. Our technology, services, and nationwide support. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for Network Partners who want to co-generate revenue. It can be as simple as you opening the doors – we do the rest. Best of all, there is no cost to become a Network Partner – no license or training fees involved.
Partner with Atlas and you’re partnering with a nationwide presence. We arm our Network Partners with the tools needed for success, including:
- Nationwide credibility: You will be offering our advanced systems and software, our research and client list, and the support of the largest service provider network in the nation.
- Marketing materials: We give you electronic brochures to help generate client interest.
- Research and presentations: We also help you create strong brand awareness and expertise by providing you with articles, research papers, and presentations for you to share with clients electronically or at speaking events.
- Client marketing: Once a client is interested, Atlas can either manage the sales effort or help you by providing advice on closing the deal.
- On-site sales assistance: We can provide on-site assistance for larger and more complex client opportunities. Also, we can present to your client groups on a variety of topics to help generate interest. (Professional and travel fees may apply.)
Can it be any easier to co-generate corporate client revenue?
Not only do we make it simple for you to offer corporate injury prevention solutions, but also we make our partnership simple. Unlike other organizations who may approach you:
- There are no license or training fees involved to become a Network Partner. We make money when you make money.
- You are never required to sell Atlas products and services – that’s an option we leave up to you.
- We don’t require you to brand yourself under our banner. You do the work, you keep the kudos.
- We pay commission for sales you help generate, even if you don’t provide the service
It almost sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? It’s not. However, we do require one thing from you.
Do You Have What It Takes?
All Atlas Network Partners must sign our Network Partner Agreement. The terms of the agreement are simple and straightforward – just don’t hurt us. That’s it. It has no effect on your current services or clients.
If you have questions about the agreement, we’re here to walk you through the language, answer any questions, and pave the way to a successful partnership.
But only if it fits. Atlas will not sell you on the opportunity. If it fits, great. If not, that’s okay, too. We’re here to give you the information you need to make the best decision for your business.
If you’re ready to make those connections more lucrative, or if you want more information, call or email us.