2019 Memphis Injury Prevention Summit
Expanding our commitment to advancing the knowledge of injury prevention and the safety of workers in all industries, Atlas Injury Prevention Solutions is proud to announce our 2019 Memphis Injury Prevention Summit, to be held September 19, 2019 from 9 am - 4;30 pm at the Holiday Inn Memphis-Downtown, 160 Union Ave., Memphis Tenn. Cost of the event: $20.
The one-day summit will feature nine informational sessions hosted by the top industry professionals from a variety of organizations. Experts will share best practices, research results, and case studies detailing the impact of injury prevention strategies on the workforce and the bottom line. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet experts one-on-one and network with other regional health and safety professionals.
The information-packed sessions will include:
- How to build an effective and legally compliant physical ability screen program
- The value and methods of implementing a stretching program
- Using technology to connect job demands, ergonomics, and a return-to-work
- Providing care and reducing reportable injuries through 24/7 telephonic triage
- Avoiding sprain and strain injuries through an early intervention program
- The connection between wellness programs and injury prevention
- The value and savings of onsite physical therapy for larger employment sites
- How to integrate at-clinic physical therapy and injury prevention
- Using technology to more effectively diagnose soft tissue injury claims
“We’ve designed this summit to give safety and human resource professionals the tools they need to implement an injury prevention program that improves employee well-being and helps reduce casual absenteeism, first-aid cases, recordable injuries, lost-time cases, and workers’ compensation costs,” says Jim Landsman, president and CEO of Atlas. “We are excited to be able to present a comprehensive roadmap for injury prevention that can benefit all attendees.”
Because space for the event is limited, you must RSVP in order to reserve your seat. Please contact http://atlas-ips.com/resources/events/ to guarantee your spot.