Atlas Ergonomics Releases Office Ergonomic Software Upgrade
|(616) 844-6322 ext. 3201|
GRAND HAVEN, Mich., September 3, 2014 – Atlas Ergonomics (www.atlasergo.com) announces the release of the newest version of AtlasAdvisor™, a comprehensive web based software application designed to help manage office ergonomics. It includes risk assessment, training, and program management capabilities.
Building on the already successful AtlasAdvisor™ platform which currently supports over 800,000 employees, the upgraded solution comes with an easy-to-use interface providing several new features, including:
- The ability for clients or ergonomic service/product providers to brand or private label the application;
- Client controlled customization of survey design and employee training;
- The ability to upload organization employee lists, better supporting a proactive program protocol;
- The ability for employees to upload pictures and videos which creates more effective distant intervention;
- A new employee learning verification step;
- Unlimited follow-up surveys to help monitor risk or provide ongoing support and intervention and;
- Highly visible dashboards to monitor and measure overall performance.
These new features enhance the already robust AtlasAdvisor™ software, which can:
- Determine employee risk through a 10-minute initial survey;
- Provide employees general and personalized online training;
- Identify employees who may need telephone or on-site support;
- Guide and record recommendations after a telephone or on-site assessment, and;
- Track closure of assessment recommendations.
One of the most unique features of AtlasAdvisor™– there are no annual fees and the cost is still based on the number of employees who are provided access. For larger organizations that use Atlas’ nationwide network of ergonomics consultants, AtlasAdvisor™ can even be free.
“Our upgrade goals are to further simplify office ergonomic program management and improve our unique ability to support distant and onsite intervention,” says Jim Landsman, president of Atlas. “We have handed control over to our clients and distributors, including branding or private labeling. We have also made interacting with employees simpler and more effective. In the end, it is about saving time and money while helping people in real pain interact with real people.”